The A8L is a low cost, high powered, reliable LED film viewer. The operating life of the LED’s are in excess of 50,000 hours and the powerful fan allows continuous operation for up to ten hours. The viewer is supplied with a hard wearing aluminium alloy carry case which provides excellent protection during transportation – ideal for mobile darkrooms.
Setup is quick and easy – simply plug in the power lead and foot pedal, then switch the power on. The brightness level (initially) low, can be adjusted by pressing the foot switch and rotating the rheostat knob.
Its viewing window is a generous 80 x 400mm, and can support film density up to 4.0D. The housing is anodised aluminium and stainless steel with finger-print free coating, and the viewing screen is made of PMMA.
- Overall Dimensions: 520mm x 150mm x 100mm
- Power Voltage: AC 110-220V
- Power Consumption: 100W Illumination: ≥2000000
- Lux Weight: 2.8 kgs
- Pre-set Brightness: 90000 Lux
- Film Viewing Density: Up to 4.0
- Viewing Area: 80mm x 400mm