MFE TANKMASTER REMOTE VISUALISATION CAMERA
When there is a requirement to inspect dark, wet tanks, vessels and pipes with limited access, reach for the TankMaster PTZ550 or TankMaster PTZ275. This next generation robotic camera from MFE Enterprises combines variable zoom video with multi-mode illumination in one of the most compact pan/tilt packages available. Engineered specifically for tank, pipe and vessel inspection, PTZ550 and PTZ275 travel up to 250 ft on a flexible tether, pass through openings narrower than 3 inches and submerge to depths of 100 ft. A sophisticated operator interface makes using PTZ550 and PTZ275 simple and intuitive. The package includes transport case with cable storage, tablet with video and photo capabilities and much more.
- Wifi Capable to Android or IOS.
- Waterproof Polyurethane Cable, in lengths to 250 feet, tolerates abrasion, caustic chemical and tight bends.
- Sealed connector mates with simple twist.
- 360 degrees Camera Pan grants full circumferential view of vessel internals. Four select-able pan speeds enable moving inspection at varying zoom settings.
- Anodized Aluminium construction tolerates most chemicals. O-ring seals yield 100 feet submersion rating.
- 40:1 variable zoom fill monitor screen with small, distant objects.
- 1/4″ IT CCD (380,000 pixels) yields HTV resolution of 470 lines for exceptionally crisp video.
- +/- 100* camera tilt grants full view of vessel lid, walls and base.
- Spot and flood lamps (2 each) illuminate targets as far away as 8 ft or 40 ft in interline transfer mode.