The Y-2 is an AC electromagnetic yoke, ergonomically designed to improve productivity and reduce operator arm and wrist fatigue. The yoke generates a strong AC magnetic field for the detection of surface indications during magnetic particle testing. Lightweight with an ergonomic grip and trigger, the Y-2 is designed for the rugged demands of field inspection. Featuring a replaceable cord and isolated trigger switch, the Y-2 is easily serviceable.
- Ergonomic, light-weight design
- IP54 sealed housing resists dust and water
- Field-replaceable power cord
- Isolated, replaceable trigger switch
- Steel shields for leg protection
- Exceeds ASTM lifting specifications
- Convenient carrying case supplied with all yoke shipments
- Optional LED yoke light
Keep tools in service with a design that’s built to last:
- Cords and triggers can be easily replaced, so work doesn’t stop and tools aren’t scrapped due to accidental damage.
- Prevent dust and dangerous water damage with an IP54 o-ring sealed housing.
Weight: 2.2 kg (Yoke only) 2.8 kg (with cord)
- 50% Duty Cycle: max on time is 90 seconds.
- Leg/Pole Span: 6.4 – 27 cm
- Contact/Pole Size: 25 x 19 mm
- Cord Length: 3.6 m, detachable
SPECIFICATION COMPLIANCE: ASME BPVC • ASTM E709 • ASTM E1444 • ASTM E3024 • ISO 9934 • API 6A • AWS D1.1
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org