Sitescan Series Features:
- Customisable and Intuitive Menus.
- Split DAC/AVG/DGS.
- Angle Measurement Mode.
- Configurable on-board software.
- Field Upgradeable.
- Encoded B-Scan.
- A-Scan Fade.
- 4GByte on-board memory.
- USB Interface for PC import/export.
- Video Output for training.
High Visibility Display:
For any flaw detector, the display is a crucial element. The Sitescan series has a colour transflective VGA display, providing high visibility in any lighting conditions. Maximum readability is achieved through adjustable brightness and the choice of nine colour palettes, including a black-on-white LCD emulation mode. Simplicity reigns with the enhanced user interface and a full screen A-scan display is available at the touch of a button, so hat every detail of the A-scan can be easily seen. The TFT does not suffer the typical black our problems or temperature limitations of LCD, providing full weather capability.
3Rs – Reliable, Rugged and Robust:
The ability to perform in harsh environments with proven reliability is an important aspect of flaw detector ownership. Maximum operational time is promoted by outstanding battery performance, up to eighteen hours from full charge. The Sitescan’s enclosure is constructed using automotive grade impact resistant materials and is designed to meet IP67 standards, offering excellent water resistance. Explosive testing MIL810-G standards have been passed, together with environmental testing which has confirmed the instrument fully functioning at temperatures above 55°C.
UTility Lite/UTility Pro (Data Management Software):
UTility Lite software provides everything needed to manage inspection data. The Standard (Lite) version is FREE with every instrument and gives the ability to view, move and manage Calibrations, A-Scans, B-Scans and Thickness Logs, both on the instrument and on the PC. UTility Lite can also create customised inspection report templates, cut-n-paste information to other applications, and create printable pdf documents.
- Load, store, manage files both on the PC and on the connected flaw detector.
- Save, analyse, colour code and export thickness logging data to spreadsheets/asset management software.
- Update the Flaw Detector Software and Firmware as and when updates become available on Sonatest’s website.
UTility Pro is the “professional” version and works in conjunction with the Corrosion Software option, providing the end user with the ability to create and manage inspection plans, location notes, historical thickness readings and other asset management information as required.
- Set up inspection plan (grid) templates, notes and labels.
- Import previous readings into an inspection plan.
- Export inspection plan data to spreadsheets and plant maintenance databases.