Ultrasonic Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) has helped engineers inspect all sorts of composite materials for years. Whether it be traditional aluminium laminates or today’s more complex carbon fibre-based composites, ultrasonic NDT technology has the ability to acoustically see through these parts and create complete inspection maps. Comprehensive volumetric integrity reports can be generated and supported by imaging reports that are as easy to interpret as traditional X-ray.
WheelProbe2 – SCAN:
- Light reinforced frame
- Patented rubber wheel
- Best acoustics on the market
- Portability with immersion quality A-Scan data.
- Ease of use with a lightweight and ergonomic design.
- Great near surface resolution.
RSflite – RECORD:
- Linear Scanning.
- Touch Screen.
- Portable device.
- User interface optimised for composite inspection.
- Fast setup and outstanding inspection speed.
- Ready for all site conditions.
UTmap – REPORT:
- T-Scan stitching.
- Post analysis re-gating.
- Automatic report.
- The adjustments can be done in post-acquisition.
- Automatic data analysis and fast interpretation.
- The freedom to make it fit.
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org