NDT Systems manufactures a complete range of high-quality thickness gauges adapted for almost every application and material. Instant and repeatable measurements can be made in a non-destructive way with access needed from only one side of the material. With a ruggedized aluminum construction yet small and ergonomic size, the thickness gauges are renowned for ease of use and longevity in the field. Our more advanced gauges offer some unique features and have unparalleled precision whilst staying cost effective. All gauges come with key features included, as standard, giving the best price for the performance without the surprise of numerous costly options.
The TG 900 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges gives high resolution measurements, Multiple Probe Capacity with data logging capabilities.
- Single Element: Can only use single element probes.
- Auto Zero: Can automatically zero thickness .
- Adjustable Gain: Gain can be adjusted.
- Variable Units: Change between mm/inch.
- Multi Probe: Can use multiple probe types.
- High Resolution: Resolution to 0.0001″ (0.0025 mm.)
- Handheld: Designed for handheld use.
- Rechargeable: Can be recharged.
- Auto Probe Recognition: Automatically recognizes probe type.
- Adjustable Velocity: Velocity can be adjusted.