MITCORP F500 VIDEO BORESCOPE
The F500 Video Borescope, manufactured by Mitcorp, is the best-selling Videoscope for fast and accurate Inspection. It allows for non-destructive testing in a variety of applications. Its compact, solid, design incorporates an ergonomic interface which allows for easy handling and portability.
F500 Main Unit Features:
- 5” TFT LCD – 3.5” Extra-wide view angle and clear TFT LCD protected by oil and scratch resistant tempered glass.
- Snap shot and video recording – Records QVGA resolution (320 x 240 pixels) video clips and still images (640 x 480 pixels) with instant playback review.
- AV out – Allows for TV monitor and computer interfaces.
- Zoom in and mirror – 2X larger images and horizontal mirror for code identification.
- Auto power off function – It can be set up for 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes to shut down the system automatically.
- Long duty hour – Rechargeable internal Li-Polymer battery lasts for four hours.
- Comes standard with 4.9mm 2 meter semi rigid camera/probe with dual cameras, carry case, 2Gb SD card.
- Insert tube options: Front/side Camera probe: 3.9mm, 4.5mm, 5.5mm, Dual Camera Probe: 4.9mm, Two way articulation: 6.0mm.
- The smallest Dual cameras probe with LED – Only 4.9 mm diameter – the smallest dual cameras probe on the market.
- 360° view inspection – Rotate the probe when it is in side view mode to get a 360° view.
- Fast and easy inspection – Dual camera lens with LEDs in one tube. Simply push the switch button for forward view or side view.
- Water and dust resistant – IP 67.
- System Dimensions: 117.5 mm x 207 mm x 37 mm.
- System Weight: 388 grams.
- Display: 3.5 TFT LCD QVGA.
- Power: Rechargeable Li battery 3.7V. Power supply AC 100-240V 50-60 Hz. Power consumption DC 5.5V 1.8A.
- Battery Life: 4 hours (2 hours charge to full).
- Storage: SD card (SDHC), up to 32 G.
- Video Out: NTSC & PAL / AV out.
- Video / Photo file Format: .avi / .jpg.
- Video Photo Resolution: 640 x 480.
- Storage Temperature: 0°C – 60°C.
For further information please email: email@example.com