MAGNAFLUX LIQUID PENETRANT TESTING CONSUMABLES
- ZL-60D – Level 2 Fluorescent water-removeable penetrant is ideal for finding indications in castings, forgings, extrusions and rough surfaces.
- ZL-27A – Level 3 high-sensitivity Type 1 penetrant designed for inspections which require maximum process control and reliability, such as safety-critical aerospace testing.
- ZL-37 – Level 4 ultra-high sensitivity, designed for detecting fine, tight discontinuities in safety-critical components, such as titanium turbine components, and in high-stress parts.
- SKD-S2 – Solvent-based developer that creates an opaque white background for high-contrast penetrant testing.
- ZP-9F – Non-aqueous developer made of organic particles. It produces a fast-drying, opaque white coating and contrasting background for fluorescent and visible penetrant inspections.
Magnaflux Aerosols have always been a well-known brand within the industry.
- Aerosols last longer, minimizing inspection costs
- Reduce need for stocking and disposal cost
Reduce risk of missing indications:
- Reliable formula covers part surface evenly
- Material stays on the part, ensuring proper inspections
Transparent, accessible information with easily accessible safety data sheets and batch certificates online at magnaflux.com