APR Pro technology:
Specially formed acoustic pulses are propagated through the air enclosed in a tube. Echoes generated by defects are recorded using special cutting edge microphones. Powerful algorithms identify the location, type and size of ID defects.
A small and powerful device:
Incorporating cutting-edge technology, the APR Pro has been designed with speed and mobility in mind. The lightweight, ultra-portable, battery operated probe is small enough to be carried in a backpack, while the absence of cables or calibration tubes makes the APR Pro easy to operate.
Designed for fast inspections:
Highly sensitive to through wall holes (detects any hole with diameter of ≥0.5 mm) with under ten seconds for single tube inspection, enables efficient testing of 100% of tubes in shutdowns and emergency inspections.
- Experienced analysts are available 24/7 and guarantee top quality analysis and reporting every time.
- Self analysis and reporting is available with the advanced software option.
ID defects detection:
- Extremely sensitive to through-wall holes, blockages, and restrictions.
- Easy detection of ID wall losses (pitting, erosion).
- Ability to detect holes from 0.5 mm in diameter.
Complete ID coverage of all types of tubes:
- U-bends, fin-fans, twisted, spiral wound tubes.
- Ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic metals, graphite and plastics.
- ID diameters from 6 mm (1/4″) to 50 mm (2″).
- Inspect tubes up to 20 metres in length, (depending on tube configuration and type).
Cutting edge technology:
- Touch screen display.
- Cloud based data delivery.
- USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Automatic software updates.
- Battery operated handheld device.
- Extremely-fast, non-invasive inspection at less than 10 seconds per tube.
- Battery and AC operation.
- No need for inventory of consumable probes or calibration tubes.
- Simple inspection processes.
- Single user operation with minimal training requirements.
- User-friendly interface ensures reliable and efficient inspection, guiding the operator throughout the inspection process.
- Get reports from a highly trained and experienced analyst team in less than 24 hours after the inspection.
- Very light and convenient for fast transportation, battery certified for air freight.
- Entire system and accessories housed in a single and light backpack.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Device: Length: 21 cm (8.27″) maximum. Width: 13.3 cm (5.24″). Height: 27.3 cm (10.75″). Weight: 2.23 kg (4.92 lbs).
- Backpack: Length: 50 cm (19.69″). Width: 33 cm (12.99″). Height: 20 cm (7.87″). Weight: 6.00 kg (13.4 lbs).
- Power supply: Battery operated: Li-Ion 14.8V. Dual voltage system (110V/230V).
Operating temperature range: -10° to +50° C (14° to 122° F).
- Tube Diameter: 6 mm – 50 mm inner diameter.
- Tube Configuration: Any configuration including U-bends, finned tubes, twisted tubes and spiral wound tubes.
- Tube Material: Any material including: metals (ferrous and non-ferrous) and non-metals (graphite, plastics, ceramics).
- Tube Length: Up to 20 M length depending on defect size, tube configuration and type.
- Detectable Defects: Holes (≥0.5 mm diameter, smaller in some cases).
- Blockages: (Minimum of 5% of cross section).
- Wall loss: (≥20%).
- Inspection Speed: 10 seconds per tube in any tube configuration.
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org