The LM500 Leeb Hardness Tester from Yushi is a modern, flexible and affordable impact hardness-testing device. It features a colour digital display with a choice of 3 display layouts to meet different testing requirements. These include:
Bold Font Display: This gives a large bold readout of the hardness value, enabling the user to view results in high light intensity or sunlit conditions.
Multi-Standard Display: This gives hardness readings in 3 different hardness standards simultaneously.
Intuitive Curve Display: This readout provides a line-graph representation of the last ten readings to provide a visual indication of the uniformity of the work piece.
Mass Storage and Load Interface: The on-board memory can store up to 11000 impact value groups, each group can contain up to 8 impact values and one average value. The display interface for each group of stored readings also includes a statistical readout (maximum, minimum, average and variance values) for quick analysis of the results.
- Measuring Method: Leeb Hardness Testing Method.
- Hardness Scale: HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HV, HS, ob.
- Measuring Range: HLD (200-960) HRC (19.8 – 68.5) HB (30 – 651) HV (80 – 976) HS (26.4 – 99.5) HRB (13.5 – 100), ob (375 – 2639).
- Impact Devices: D type impact device (Standard); Optional C/G/DC/DL.
- Accuracy: ±6HLD (HLD=800), Repeatability <10 HLD (HLD=800).
- Measuring Direction: Vertically Downwards, Downward Sloping, Horizontal, Upwardly Sloping, Vertically Upwards.
- Material: Steel and Cast Steel, Stainless Steel, GC IRON, NC IRON, Copper-tin alloy, Cast Aluminium Alloy, Macht metal, Brass, Alloy Tools Steel, Forged Steel.
- Resolution: 1HL, 1HV, 1HB, 0.1HRB, 0.1HRC, 0.1HS.
- Display: High definition IPS Screen.
- Language: English and Chinese.
- Memory: 200 files, 11000 groups (each group contains 1-8 hardness values and an average value).
- Communication: USB port (Standard).
- Power: 2AA batteries.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C – 50°C.
- Size: 153 H x 76 W x 37 D mm.
- Weight: 242 grams, including batteries.
- Standard: GB/T 17394-1998, ASTM A956.
- Main Unit.
- D Type Impact Device.
- HLD value Standard Calibration Block.
- DataView Software.
- USB Communication Cable.
- Small Supporting Ring.
- Cleaning Brush.
- Operating Manual.
- Carrying Case.
For further information please email: email@example.com