The Wilnos H Universal Film Viewer is a general purpose unit for practical film viewing and defect interpretation. The film viewer is handy and robust, uniform, total illumination of the entire viewing area. Very high luminance with low electrical power requirement thanks to low‐voltage halogen lamps. Thus heat build‐up in the film viewing room, a frequent problem, particularly in the case of site vehicles in summer, is minimized. Easy to maintain thanks to its uncomplicated construction.
Highly efficient fan cooling system ensuring minimal increase in film and unit temperature, even under conditions of continuous use. The reliability of the cooling system also facilitates the employment of a plexiglass diffusion screen with a somewhat higher luminance (up to D = 4.1).
• Luminance approximately 45 000 cd/m² with milk glass screen, viewable density D= 3.7 in accordance with DIN 54 116.
• Luminance approximately 110 000 cd/m² with plexiglass screen, viewable density D = 4.1 in accordance with DIN 54 116.
• Infinitely variable electronic luminosity control from 0 to 100%.
• Illuminated area 8.5 x 22 cm, with two additional masks.
• Switchable to foot switch or continuous mode.
• Adjustable background luminosity with foot switch mode to prevent glare.
• Electrical Data: 240V, 50 Hz, 500W.
• Casing Dimensions: W: 412mm H: 210mm D: 173mm.
• Weight: 11.0 kg.
• Case coated with synthetic resin enamel.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org