The TruView™ Prime X-Ray System, manufactured by Creative Electron, USA, offers outstanding image quality in a benchtop configuration. The TruView™ Prime is ideal for use in Printed Circuit Board (PCB) inspection, (BGA and QFN) or semi-conductor failure analysis.
The TruView™ Prime S is the ideal parts counter system.
- X-ray Source: 80 kV, 90 kV or 130 kV.
- Spot Size: Microfocus.
- System Resolution: Final image resolution depends on sample.
- X-ray Sensor: 3″ x 4″ or 5″ x 6″ (Models A,R) 14-bit flat panel. 12″ x 10″ or 17″ x 17″ (Model S) 16-bit flat panel.
- Sample Manipulation: Motorized or automated X,Y,Z motion. Stage tilt and sample rotation are available as options (Models A,R).
- System Dimensions: 31″ x 31″ x 35″ (Models A,S). 71″ x 31″ x 35″ (Model R).
- Maximum Visible Area: 12″ x 12″ (Models A,R). 17″ x 17″ (Model S).
- Included Software: TruView 6 Software. Please check TruView App Store for available applications.
- Included Computer: PC with Windows OS, fully networkable.
- Safety: FDA compliant and CE certified Cabinet fully shielded with multiple interlocks, keyed start and emergency stop switch. Certified to operate worldwide.
TruView™ Prime Model A: Load and unload samples using the front door system. Motorized or automated motion system.
TruView™ Prime Model R: Automated inspection of components in tape and reel. A must have for component inspection and counterfeit detection.
TruView™ Prime Model S: Source on the top of the system and a large flat panel detector on the bottom, allowing samples to lie right on top of the sensor. System is ideal for NDT applications and parts counting.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org