The TruView™ Fusion X-Ray System, from Creative Electron, USA, is the most flexible x-ray machine in the market today. Built as a powerful platform that can be configured in six different ways, the TruView™ Fusion is the right tool for a wide range of jobs – from automated PCB inspection to failure analysis to non-destructive testing. One platform, six powerful configurations.
- X-Ray Source: 80 kV, 90 kV, 130 kV, or 150 kV.
- Spot Size: Microfocus.
- System Resolution: Final image resolution depends on sample.
- X-ray Sensor: 3″ x 4″ or 5″ x 6″ (Models A,B,C,R,X) 14-bit flat panel. 12″ x 10″ or 17″ x 17″ (Model S). 16-bit flat panel.
- Sample Manipulation: Fully automated X, Y, Z and x-ray sensor tilt. Sample rotation and Stage rotation is available as options. (Models A,B,C,D,R,X).
- System Dimensions: 48″ x 36″ x 65″ (Models A,B,C,D,R,S). 96″ x 36″ x 65″ (Model X).
- Maximum Visible Area: 20″ x 20″ (Models A,B,C,D,R,S). 48″ X 20″ (Model X).
- Included Software: TruView 6 Software. Please check TruView App Store for available applications.
- Included Computer: PC with Windows OS, fully networkable.
- Safety: FDA compliant and CE certified. Cabinet fully shielded with multiple interlocks, keyed start switch, and emergency stop switch. Certified to operate worldwide.
TruView™ Fusion A. Load and unload samples using the front door in the system. Fully automated motion system.
TruView™ Fusion B. Load and unload samples automatically using an integrated conveyor belt on a single side of the system.
TruView™ Fusion C. Samples travel through the x-ray system using an integrated conveyor belt. Load and unload from both sides of the system.
TruView™ Fusion R. Automated inspection of components in tape and reel. A must have for component inspection and counterfeit detection.
TruView™ Fusion X. Side boxes expand the total area to be inspected of the TruView™ Fusion to 20″ x 48″.