- One-hand Operation
- Smart Test Wizard
- Weld Simulation
- Advanced Conventional UT and Thickness Measurement
High IP rate: IP 66.
Compact Size: 198 (W)* x 128 (H) x *520 (D) mm.
Light Weight: 0.9 kgs. including battery.
5.7″ LCD with high resolution 640 x 480 pixels.
Adjustable pulse width, negative square wave transmission is up to 350 V.
Operating frequency range: 0.5~20 MHz, multiple steps of wide broadband and narrow-band for selection.
Easy operation: only a few buttons, well-defined intuitive interface, support right-hand and left-hand operation, outdoor mode.
Multiple conventional UT functions:
- Weld, plate and forging test wizards are available, which can guide users to perform setup easily and improve inspection speed.
- Peak memory, DAC curve, AGC (auto gain control), video record makes convenient and efficient flaw inspection.
- Optional functions such as B-scan, TCG, probe spectral analysis, CSC (curved surface correction), weld simulation, crack height measurement available.
- Featured with AWS D1.1/D1.5 and API 5UE evaluation standards.
Multiple thickness measurement functions:
- Standard A-scan thickness measurement (through coating measurement, echo to echo mode).
- Auto search, velocity measurement, alarm and data-set management are available.
- Optional functions: coating thickness measurement, B-scan, multi-layer measurement, V-PATH, TDG and temperature compensation.
System ports: encoder, VGA, standard SD card, USB.
*EN12668-1: 2010 (for UT) & EN15317-2007 (for TG) compliant.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org