OpenVision™ is a light-weight live video x-ray imaging system. It includes a highly sensitive radiographic imager and battery-operated 70kV x-ray tube, designed for portable field operation. The proprietary intensified video imaging system captures images and displays them on a hand-held LCD viewer, head mounted display or portable recorder with LCD display in real-time. The two main fields that use the OpenVision OVCF system are the security and non-destructive testing markets.
In the NDT world, this portable system is commonly used for detecting Corrosion under Insulation. CUI inspection is a term used to address the inspection of areas that exist between the insulated material and the exterior wall of the pipe. Stripping down the insulation and searching for problem spots is a costly and time consuming process. The OpenVision OVCF-NDT X-ray system allows the operator to inspect lengths of pipework, bends and joints in a matter of minutes, pinpointing any defects without removing the insulation.
In the Security world, the OpenVision is used for inspecting suspicious packages, hidden cavities, luggage and other items that may be concealing contraband, drugs, illegal firearms and/or explosive devices.
- Internal imager control cable
- Carbon Fibre C-arm
- Accessory Hub
- Integrated x-ray triggers
- Compact, lightweight controller
- Colour changing power/x-ray indicator
- Imager Area: (Field of View). 10.16 cm x 15.24 cm
- Dimensions: (X-ray tube to imager): Standard: Adjustable to 48.26 cm. Extended: Adjustable to 63.5 cm. Throat Depth: 50.8 cm
- Acquisition Time: Real-time NTSC video. (30 frames per second)
- Energy: (Controller Settings.): High: 70KV/.3mA VAC. Medium: 55kV/.2mA VAC. Low: 40kV/.1mA VAC
- Spatial Resolution: 250 Micron (0.0254 cm)
- Weight: C-Arm (including imager): 5.67 kgs. Controller (including battery): 1.50 kgs
- Operating Temperature: -34 degrees C to -49 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: – 34 degrees C to -66 degrees C
- Display: 16.51 cm hand held LCD viewer ruggedised head mounted display
- Recording: PV1000 digital video recorder/display with 4GB SD card TFT LCD display
- Packaging: Field case with wheels
For further information please email: email@example.com