The Radioflex RF-300M2F X-ray System is used for the inspection of welds installed inside large diameter steel pipes. It can simultaneously inspect a number of test pieces by placing them panoramically around the unit. This series can also be used for directional beam radiography with unidirectional cover attached to the X-ray window.
- Tube Voltage: 150 ˜ 300 kV in steps of 2 kV.
- Tube Current: 5 mA.
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent continuous (1:1 Max. 6 min at 25°C).
- X-ray Tube: Glass X-ray tube. Focal spot size (nominal) 2.5 mm x 2.5 mm.
- Inherent Filter: Aluminium 2.5 mm (body) + Copper 1 mm (X-ray tube).
- Dimensions: Generator: 356 (W) x 356 (D) x 825 (H) mm. Controller: 360 (W) x 340 (D) x 208 (H) mm.
- Weight: Generator: 50.2 kgs (without cover for directional use). 55.5 kgs (with cover for directional use). Controller: 17.2 kgs.
- Power Supply: Single phase AC 190 V – 240 V. 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 4 kVA.
- Generator Insulation: SF6 insulation gas.
- Generator Cooling: Anode earth, forced air cooling by radiator.