The Radioflex RF-200SPS is designed for the maintenance of buildings, including the inspection of reinforcement inside concrete or piping using X-ray radiography. It is small and lightweight and features a ceramic X-ray tube. It is well insulated against heat, vibration or impact. The high intensity LED display enhances reproductivity of the exposure time in a dimly lit space. When the radiography is completed an alarm buzzer will sound. The warm-up of the X-ray tube can be completed automatically.
- Tube Voltage: 80 kV ˜ 200 kV. 80 ˜ 120 kV in steps of 10 kV. 120 ˜ 200 kV in steps of 5 kV.
- Tube Current: Fixed at 3 mA (2.5 mA at 100 kV or lower).
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent continuous (1:1 Max. 6 min. at 25°C).
- X-ray Tube: Ceramic X-ray tube. Focal spot size (nominal) 2.0 mm x 2.0 mm).
- Inherent Filter: Aluminium 2 mm + Beryllium 1 mm.
- Dimensions: Generator: 200 (W) x 200 (D) x 520 (H) mm. Controller: 360 (W) x 340 (D) x 185 (H) mm.
- Weight: Generator: 15.0 kgs. Controller: 14.5 kgs.
- Power Supply: Single phase AC 190 V – 240 V (105 ± 15V). 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 1 kVA (at mains power voltage 100 V).
- Generator Insulation: SF6 insulation gas.
- Generator Cooling: Anode earth, forced air cooling by radiator.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org