Rigaku offers a powerful lineup of micro-computerized industrial X-ray systems for NDT inspections. The Radioflex series of industrial X-ray systems feature easy operation, superior durability, safe operation, compact size and are very reliable.
The generator has a ceramic X-ray tube. The highly functional micro-computerized controller can instantly memorize exposure conditions whilst the block type switch buttons are mounted on its panel . The EGM2 series is simple to operate in the field.
- Tube Voltage: 70 kV ˜ 200 kV in steps of 2 kV.
- Tube Current: STD mode 5 mA (at 90 kV or more). LOW mode ˜ 4 mA (at 90 kV or more).
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent continuous (1:1 Max. 6 min at 25° C).
- X-ray Tube: Ceramic X-ray tube. Focal spot size (nominal) 2.0 mm x 2.0 mm).
- Inherent Filter: Aluminium 2 mm + Beryllium 1 mm.
- Dimensions: Generator: 262 (W) x 262 (D) x 617 (H) mm. Controller: 360 (W) x 340 (D) x 208 (H) mm.
- Weight: Generator: 21.0 kgs. Controller: 16.5 kgs.
- Power Supply: Single phase AC 190 V – 240 V. 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: STD mode: 3.1 kVA. LOW mode: 2.4 kVA.
- Generator Insulation: SF6 insulation gas.
- Generator Cooling: Anode earth, forced air cooling by radiator.