Rigaku offers a powerful lineup of micro-computerised industrial X-ray systems for NDT inspections. Rigaku systems offer excellent productivity and durability for heavy duty radiographic operations in the field. The Radioflex RF-EGM2 exactly meets these needs.
The Radioflex series of industrial X-ray instruments features easy operation, superior durability, safe operation, compact size and light weight, and can withstand rugged conditions when used in the field. The X-ray generator has a ceramic X-ray tube and is high reliability.
- Tube Voltage: 130 kV ˜ 300 kV in steps of 2 kV.
- Tube Current: STD mode 5 mA (at 160 kV or more). LOW mode ˜ 4 mA (at 160 kV or more).
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent continuous (1:1 Max. 6 min at 25°C).
- X-ray Tube: Ceramic X-ray tube. Focal spot size (nominal) 2.5 mm x 2.5 mm.
- Inherent Filter: Aluminium 2 mm + Beryllium 1 mm.
- Dimensions: Generator: 320 (W) x 320 (D) x 687 (H) mm. Controller: 360 (W) x 340 (D) x 208 (H) mm.
- Weight: Generator: 36.5 kgs. Controller: 17.2 kgs.
- Power Supply: Single phase AC 190 V – 240 V 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: STD mode: 4.1 kVA. LOW mode: 3.0 kVA.
- Generator Insulation: SF6 insulation gas.
- Generator Cooling: Anode earth, forced air cooling by radiator.
For further information please email: email@example.com