Rigaku offers a powerful lineup of micro-computerized industrial X-ray systems for NDT inspection. The Radioflex RF-EGM2 250 kV is indispensable for heavy duty radiography in the field resulting in excellent operational productivity and durability. The X-ray generator has a ceramic X-ray tube and is highly reliable.
- Tube Voltage: 110 kV ˜ 250 kV in steps of 2 kV.
- Tube Current: STD mode 5 mA (at 140 kV or more). LOW mode ˜ 4 mA (at 140 kV or more).
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent continuous (1.1 Max. 6 min at 25°C).
- X-ray Tube: Ceramic X-ray tube. Focal Spot size (nominal) 2.0 mm x 2.0 mm.
- Inherent Filter: Aluminium 2 mm + Beryllium 1 mm.
- Dimensions: Generator: 320 (W) x 320 (D) x 632 (H) mm. Controller: 360 (W) x 340 (D) x 208 (H) mm.
- Weight: Generator: 28.0 kgs. Controller: 17.2 kgs.
- Power Supply: Single phase AC 190 V – 240 V 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: STD mode: 3.7 kVA. LOW mode: 2.8 kVA.
- Generator Insulation: SF6 insulation gas.
- General Cooling: Anode earth, forced air cooling by radiator.