Therm-App® Hz is a high-end solution for security, safety and other night outdoor applications. Through its higher 25 Hz frame rate, Therm-App® Hz delivers smooth thermal images, especially when the user or the targets observed are on the move, using a variety of interchangeable lenses ranging from 6.8 mm to 35 mm.
Superb Image Quality:
- With its 384 x 288, 17µ thermal detector, combined with cutting edge image processing algorithms, Therm-App® delivers clear, crisp images vital for professional performance in the field, in any lighting or weather conditions.
- Capturing the images required often depends on being able to match the optics used. Therm-App® offers this flexibility, with lens options ranging from 6.8mm, 13mm, 19mm and 35mm. Select the lens depending on the operator’s needs – from long range detection to wider FOV.
25 Hz Frame Rate:
- This unique feature allow for a better image quality, especially when tracking objects on the move, make Therm-App® Hz the perfect thermal camera for outdoor applications.
Easy to Use:
- No installation. No prior technical knowledge. Simply download the Therm-App® application, clip the Therm-App® device onto the android device, plug in the USB cable and it is ready to explore the world in infrared.
- Therm-App® is designed to be flexible. With its standard ¼” mounting thread, the Therm-App® device can be mounted onto a wide variety of accessories such as tripods, handles, telescopic poles etc.
- When the operator is out in the field or on a mission, they can rely on the android device to power the Therm-App®. With less than 0.5 W power consumption, there is no need for an external power source.
- Minimal Requirements: Android 4.1 and above, supporting USB OTG.
- Imager: 384 x 288 microbolometer LWIR 7.5 -14 µm.
- Optics: 6.8 mm (55° x 41°). 13 mm lens (29° x 22°). 19 mm lens (19° x 14°). 35 mm lens. (11° x 8°).
- Focus: Manual, 0.2 mm to infinity.
- Frame Rate: 25 Hz.
- Weight: 138 grams / 4.86 ounces.
- Size: 55 x 65 x 40 mm (2.16 x 2.55 x 1.57 inches).
- Operating Temperature: -10° C to +50° C (14° F to +122° F).
- Storage Temperature: – 20° C to +50° C (-4° F to + 122° F).
- Power Supply: No battery, SV over USB OTG cable, power consumption <0.5W.
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS.
- Encapsulation: IP54.
- Mount/Handle: Ergonomic handle, using ¼” -20 standard tripod mount.
- Device Attachment: Clip-on for Smartphone (5 -10 cm span).
- Resolution: 384 x 288 pixels (>110,000 pixels).
- Accuracy: +/- 3° C or 3% (@25° C).
- Sensitivity: NETD <0.07° C.
- Temperature Range Calibration: 5 – 90° C.
- Viewing Modes: Night Vision. Thermography (Basic).
- Output: Video and Audio (h.264), Snapshot.
- Colour Palettes: Hot White / Hot Black / Iron / Rainbow / Grey / Vivid.
- Zoom: Continuous digital zoom using touch screen.
- Feature Software and Updates: Yes (via Google Play).
- Maintenance: Bad pixel repair utility.
For further information please email: email@example.com