OPGAL EyeCGas FUGITIVE EMISSIONS DETECTION CAMERA
EyeCGas™ is a product of Opgal Optronic Industries, Israel. Opgal is a leading global manufacturer providing more than thirty years of field proven thermal imaging experience and excellence in design and development of IR engines and cameras. High sensitivity to a spectrum invisible to the human eye makes EyeCGas™ a critical tool in fugitive gas leak detection. Even at a distance, a user will easily see the exact location of the leak. Find leaks of methane and volatile organic compounds (VOC) as soon as possible. EyeCGas™ saves time in searching for fugitive gas leaks.
- EyeCGas™ is specially designed for the natural gas, oil and petrochemical markets.
- EyeCGas™ is very sensitive and detects smaller leaks than the existing optical imagers’ portable solutions.
- Certified for use in hazardous environments (Class 1, Div. 2 and ATEX II), allowing the inspection of hazardous places in plants.
- EyeCGas™ implements an internal video and audio recording device.
- Features a large colour LCD display for image and text display.
- Rugged and durable by design to be used as a tool in the field.
Robust, ruggedized and hazardous environment certified, simplifying and broadening opportunities for use inside the facility limits without the need of a hot work permit, allowing video and audio recording while maintaining intrinsic safety.
No More Guesswork:
The EyeCGas™ includes a digital CCD camera for fast recognition of the component being inspected or leaking, also available for video recording.
Powerful But Simple:
The EyeCGas™ allows the inspection of vast areas in a plant with an automated and simple user interface, visualizing the infrared image on a large colour LCD.
EyeCGas™ is an infrared camera especially designed for the Petrochemical and Gas and Oil market requirements for gas detection and Smart LDAR compliance.
- UL1604, Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II, Division 2, and Class III (Classified) Locations.
- CSA C22.2 No. 213-M1987, Non Incendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
- ANSI/ISA-12.12.01 – Non-incendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II, Division 2 and Class III Hazardous (Classified) Locations.
- ATEX II 3G Ex nL IIC T6.