The Keiyu Mini PDA Plus – hand-held, light-weight Ultrasonic Flaw Detector offers all the features of larger, heavier instruments such as: Joy-stick control, digital high resolution, and high gain reserve. The instrument is easy to use and includes functions for exact location of defects, and thickness measurement.
- User friendly programs for display evaluation with 3 or 4 Distance Amplitude Curves (DAC), +6 dB DAC and for AVG evaluation are available as standard.
- T-scan thickness display.
- Welding simulation map for welding section display defect location for report printing.
- Weighs only 0.43 kgs. including batteries.
- 5-way joy-stick setting control, easy to set and operate.
- Colour TFT display, bright 500 cd/m high contrast screen enables measurement data to be read even under poor light conditions.
- A-scan, instrument settings and digital measurement readings are all displayed simultaneously.
- Data transfer cable and software included.
- Up to 500 readings can be stored on board for future download.
- Positive, negative and minimum depth alarms.
- Filled wave-form trace display.
- Freeze and Peak memory mode.
- Separate Gate A and Gate B setting with alarm.
- Echo-echo mode for thickness measurement through paint.
- Peak or Flank measurement.
- AWS function.
- DGS function.
- Time-B-scan display.
- Single or two point probe auto zero calibration.
- Pulse repetition frequency control.
- TRIG function. Displays sound path value, surface distance and depth to flaw in angle beam inspections.
- Data print through USB port.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org