The MFD650C Portable Ultrasonic Flaw Detector features a high-resolution colour TFT LCD display. The background colour and wave colour can be selected according to the work environment. LCD brightness can be manually set. The battery module has a work life of over 8 hours, is easy to dismantle and can be charged independently offline. It is light and portable with easy operation.
0~ 9999 mm (at steel velocity); range selectable in fixed steps or continuously variable.
- Spike excitation with low, middle and high choices of the pulse energy.
- Pulse Repetition Rate: manually adjustable from 10 to 1000 Hz.
- Pulse width: Adjustable in a certain range to match different probes.
- Damping: 200Ω, 300Ω, 400Ω, 500Ω, 600Ω selectable to meet different resolution and sensitivity need.
- Probe work mode: Single element, dual element and through transmission.
- Real-time sampling at 160 MHz high speed enough to record the defect information.
- Rectification: Positive half wave, negative half wave, full wave, and RF:
- DB Step: 0 dB, 0.1 dB, 2 dB, 6 dB step value as well as auto-gain mode.
Alarm with sound and light.
Total 100 configuration channels store all instrument operating parameters plus DAC/AVG curve; stored configuration data can be easily previewed and recalled for quick, repeatable instrument setup. Total 1000 data sets store all instrument operating parameters plus A-scan. All the configuration channels and data sets can be transferred to PC via USB port.
- Peak Hold: Automatically searching the peak wave inside the gate and hold it on the display.
- Equivalent diameter calculation: find out the peak echo and calculate its equivalent diameter.
- Continuous Record: Record the display continuously and save it to the memory inside the instrument.
- Defect Localization: Localize the defect position, including the distance, the depth and its plane projection distance.
- Defect Sizing: calculate the defect size.
- Defect Evaluation: Evaluate the defect by echo envelope.
- DAC: Distance Amplitude Correction.
- AVG: Distance Gain Size curve function.
- Crack measure: Measure and calculate the crack depth.
- B-SCAN: Display the cross-section of the test block.
Real time clock for tracking the time.
USB2.0 high-speed communication port
- Channels: 100 channels.
- Range: (0 ~ 9999) mm.
- Bandwidth: (0.5 ~ 15) MHz.
- Material Velocity: (300 ~ 15000) m / s.
- Dynamic Range: ≥ 36 dB.
- Vertical linear error: ≤ 2.5%.
- Horizontal linear error: ≤ 0.1%.
- Resolution:> 40dB (5P14).
- Sensitivity Leavings: 65dB (flat-bottomed deep hole 200 mm Ф 2).
- Rejection: (0 to 80)% Linear.
- Noise level: ≤ 8%.
- Power supply: DC 9V; lithium batteries work for 8 hours or more.
- Ambient temperature: (-20 ~ 50) ℃.
- Relative Humidity: (20 ~ 95)% RH.
- Overall dimensions: 250 × 170 × 60 (mm).
- Weight: 1.8kg （Main unit with battery).
MFD650C Standard Configuration:
|2||Straight Beam Probe||1|
|6||Power Adapter (Charger)||1|