The MFD350B Portable Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector is a high level, professional inspection tool. With large memory capacity, digital multi-color TFT LCD screen, small size and light weight, the MFD350B is an economical, high performance ultrasonic flaw detector.
- Advanced display, master-slave menu, shortcut key and digital swift knob for convenient use.
- Digital colour TFT LCD display that can be manually adjusted, with background and wave colour selectable according to the environmental conditions.
- Large capacity, high performance Lithium-Ion battery providing a continuous operating time of over 8 hours.
- Small, light-weight enables hand held operation.
- Range: 0~ 6000 mm in steel, selectable in fixed steps or continuously variable.
- Pulser: Spike excitation with low, middle and high energy options. The pulse repetition rate is manually adjustable from 10 to 1000 Hz, with a fixed pulse width (non adjustable).
- Damping: 100Ω, 200Ω, 400Ω selectable to meet different resolution and sensitivity needs.
- Receiver: Real-time sampling at 160 MHz high speed enough to record the defect information.
- Rectification: Positive half wave, negative half-wave, full wave, and RF.
- DB Step: 0 dB, 0.1 dB, 2 dB, 6 dB step value as well as auto-gain mode.
- Alarm: Alarm with sound and light.
- Memory: All instrument operating parameters plus DAC/AVG curve are stored. This information can be easily previewed and recalled for quick, repeatable instrument setup. Total 1000 data-sets store all instrument operating parameters plus A-scan. All the configuration channels and data-sets can be transferred to PC via USB port.
- Peak Hold: Automatically searching the peak wave inside the gate and hold it on the display.
- Equivalent Diameter Calculation: find out the peak echo and calculate its equivalent diameter.
- Continuous Record: Records the display continuously and saves it to memory.
- Defect Localization: Localizes the defect position, including the distance, the depth and its plane projection distance.
- Defect Sizing: calculates the defect size.
- Defect Evaluation: Evaluate the defect by echo envelope.
- DAC: Distance Amplitude Correction.
- AVG: Distance Gain Size curve function.
- Crack measure: Measure and calculate the crack depth.
- B-SCAN: Display the cross-section of the test block.
- Real time clock: For tracking the time.
- Communication: USB 2.0 high-speed communication port.
- Power supply: DC 9 V; lithium batteries work for 8 hours or more.
- Overall dimensions: 250 × 170 × 60(mm).
- Range: (0~6000)mm.
- Bandwidth: (0.5~10)MHz.
- Material Velocity: (1000~9999)m/s.
- Dynamic Range: ≥ 32 dB.
- Vertical linear error: ≤ 3%.
- Horizontal linear error: ≤ 0.2%.
- Resolution: > 40 dB (5P14).
- Sensitivity Leavings: 60 dB (flat-bottomed deep hole 200 mmФ2).
- Rejection: (0 to 80)% Linear.
- Noise level: ≤ 10%.
- Weight: 1.46 kgs. (Main unit with battery.
For further information please email email@example.com