- Fast and easy to use; allows thousands of feet of insulated pipe to be tested in a day.
- Designed for maximum accessibility in hard-to-reach areas.
- Telescopic pole allows for testing from a distance of 10+ feet.
- Microprocessor based. Direct readout in engineering units. All tests can be stored and identified as to pipe or vessel and location. Using the RS-232C serial interface, the data can be quickly uploaded onto a computer or printer.
- “Quick Test Mode” for automatic readings and comparisons with a dry standard. User entered tolerance levels for very fast moisture detection.
- Up to 24K storage capacity for moisture readings and other key data.
- Evaluate insulated tanks and vessels quickly for potential corrosion problems.
- Investigate insulated pipe for high concentration of moisture to identify areas for corrosion inspection.
- Quickly detects levels in containment vessels.
Simplicity of Operation:
This state-of-the-art instrument offers two easy-to-use operating modes. The manual mode allows individual tests to be taken at the push of a button, then recorded in memory. The Quick Test mode takes continuous readings, one every second.
Licensing and Training:
Instrotek offers the necessary radiation safety and application training to ensure proper use of this device on a continuous basis.
Rugged and Reliable:
The MCM-2 detector assembly is enclosed in a strong light weight aluminium housing. The LCD readout is sealed in a dust-proof and water resistant enclosure. The padded shoulder bag offers additional protection and convenience.
Data logging capabilities allow storage of thousands of readings. The operator can format the memory to identify location, date and time or direction of measurements using a 5-digit ID number. Data can be transferred to a computer or printer and is compatible with most spreadsheet programs.