ELEKTROPHYSIK MINITEST 400 SERIES UT GAUGES
The MiniTest 400 Series are a sturdy and accurate range of ultrasonic thickness gauges based on the ultrasonic pulse run-time method. The 400 Series measures hard materials such as metal, synthetic material, glass, ceramics etc. The MiniTest 400 Series also measures hollow bodies such as tanks, pipes etc.
Three variants of the coating thickness gauge MiniTest 400 are available:
- MiniTest 420 – the sturdy entry-level model with the most important basic functions.
- MiniTest 430 – with extended functional range and USB interface.
- MiniTest 440 – the high-end device that can penetrate coatings for measuring.
Six ultrasonic probes with frequencies ranging between 2 and 10 MHz in different designs offer a broad spectrum of applications and thickness measurements ranging from 0.65 mm to 500 mm. A high temperature ultrasonic probe is also available, designed for measurement of hot materials with temperatures of up to 350 °C.
The device is equipped for automatic detection of the intelligent ultrasonic probes and re-calibration is not required upon switching probes. The calibration data of the sensor is saved in the probe (only in the case of MiniTest 430 and 440).
Uninterrupted scanning of a part for thinning is possible at the minimum mode.
- Non-destructive wall thickness measurement ranging between 0.65 mm and 500 mm.
- High measurement precision and repeatability.
- High resolution of 0.01 mm.
- Scan mode with 10 measurements per second.
- Low voltage memory.
- Minimum mode to detect thinning due to erosion or selective/pitting corrosion.
- Alarm mode with optical and acoustic signals to indicate deviation from set value.
- Saving and evaluation of measured values by built-in data logger.
For further information please email: email@example.com