The new Siui CTS-59 Ultrasonic Coating Thickness Gauge is the latest through-coating ultrasonic thickness gauge released by SIUI. To keep pace with leading technology and market requirements, the CTS-59 is a high-end thickness gauge which combines the latest techniques, innovative design and complete inspection requirements.
- Compatible with different kinds of probes.
- Measurement range: 0.5 – 600 mm.
- Compact size and weighs only 0.6 kgs. including battery.
- 5″ high resolution colour TFT-LCD monitor with high-brightness LED backlight (visible in sunshine), 800 x 480 pixels.
- Auto search function can automatically adjust the display delay, display range, gain and measurement gate based on the detected echo.
- Standard (R-B1, transmission pulse on the first echo), velocity measurement, through coating measurement (B1-B2, or Bm-Bn) and coating measurement functions available.
- One-point, two-points and Fast Zero point calibrations available.
- Single and dual element probes for selection. CTS-59 can support dialogue thickness gauge probe to realise probe auto recognition function which can reduce display measurement data error.
- A/B scan functions.