SIUI CTS-30B Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge, adopts micro-processor technology and can perform measurement of thickness and acoustic velocity on metal and many materials based on ultrasound measurement principles.
- Mono LCD (with backlight), 128 × 64 pixels.
- Measurement range: 0.8-400 mm (Steel).
- Measurement accuracy: 0.01/0.1 mm.
- 2, 5, 7.5 MHz or high temperature compatible probes.
- Fast scan.
- Two-point calibration.
- Input the known thickness and the system may show the velocity of the inspected work piece in real time.
- Up to 5000 sets of measurement data (refer to measurement value and acoustic value) and 100 sets of parameter data (refer to measurement value and system setup, etc.) can be saved.
- Compact size, light weight, low consumption and long operation period.