This portable camera inspection system is manufactured by Crystal Cam® Imaging Inc., Canada. Crystal Cam® offers high quality cameras and imaging products for divers, ROV operators and manufacturers, inspection contractors or anyone requiring remote viewing in hazardous areas and confined spaces.
Imaging Compact and virtually indestructible, with a high resolution, low light camera, this top performer is also outstanding value. Thanks to its wide voltage range and embedded micro controller, the Crystal Cam® Sapphire camera is optimized for integrating with a vast range of equipment. Combine it with the Crystal Cam® Blue control system for a feature-rich and cutting edge turnkey camera solution, above or below the water line.
- Length: 2 ¾” / 70 mm.
- Diameter: 1.5″ / 38 mm.
- Sensitivity: 0.5 lx.
- Resolution: 420 TV lines.
- Camera Type: 1/4″ CCD; PAL or NTSC.
- Lights: Variable intensity LEDs; up to 50,000 hours; micro-controlled.
- Lens: 2.4 or 3.6 mm.
- Power: 12 – 72 Vdc.
- Protocol: 2 wire RS-485 / TIA-485.
- Options: Blue control system (laptop or tablet); battery pack; DVR.
- Internal inspection of pipes.
- Tank and well inspections.
- Confined space inspections.
- Drop camera.
- Underwater surveillance.
- Wet weather surveillance.
- Operator visuals for monitoring equipment and machinery.
- Pre-dive inspections.
- Lightweight, portable inspection system.
- Optional battery pack for remote operation.
- Mounts to virtually any surface, including ROVs.
- Easily fits through small openings.
- Designed for third party integration.
- Depth rating of 1,000′ / 300 m.