The Crystal Cam Inspection Pole is manufactured by Crystal Cam® Imaging Inc., Canada, and is an inexpensive way to reach the unreachable. It is an essential tool for vertical, tank, vessel and hull inspections, saving time and reducing risk in any confined space assignment. The telescoping pole is made of durable carbon fiber to last longer in tough environments. With SubConn® wet mateable connectors, the pole can even be reconnected under water without resurfacing. Designed for all existing Crystal Cam® Amber or Crystal Cam® Sapphire cameras and tethers.
- Collapsed Length: 1.32 m.
- Extended Length: 4.9 m.
- Weight: 1.36 kgs.
- Camera: Crystal Cam® Models Amber or Sapphire. With built-in high intensity LED lights. Removable.
- Confined space inspection.
- Tank and well inspection.
- Hull inspection.
- Marine, ground vehicle and train car inspections.
- Border security.
- Under pier inspection.
- Dive and pre-dive.
- Sunken ship exploration.
- Drop camera ability.
- Agile, portable inspection system.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Camera can be removed and used as a drop cam.
- Long tether options available.
- Depth rated to 1,000′ / 300 m.
For further information please email: email@example.com