The Delta Extreme is an intuitive remotely operated robotic system manufactured by Crystal Cam® Imaging Inc., Canada. The Delta Extreme is designed for inspection and reconnaissance missions inside of confined spaces and hazardous environments.
Typical applications include search and rescue, duct inspection, culvert inspection and remote monitoring in nuclear power plants. Specially designed track belts provide optimal traction performance in a wide variety of environments, including sandy and muddy conditions. With the optional LCD monitor, recorder and battery pack, the operator is able to take the Delta Extreme anywhere.
The Delta Extreme is exceptionally portable – the entire system can fit into a backpack and be deployed and operated by a single person. Although small in size, the vehicle is capable of navigating through tight spaces, over objects and around obstacles due to its shape changing capabilities.
Common applications for the Delta Extreme include pipe infrastructure inspection, tank and tunnel surveillance, underwater inspection, and Search and Rescue (SAR).
- Search and Rescue.
- Pipe and culvert inspection.
- Infrastructure inspection.
- Military / security surveillance.
- Confined space exploration.
- Navigation of rough terrain.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Intuitive control.
- Bi-directional audio.
- Small size for confined spaces.
- Waterproof to 33′ / 10 m.
- Durable and rugged.
- Speed: Up to 90’/ 27 m per minute.
- Track Belts: Plastic, high traction.
- Chassis Material: Anodized aluminium.
- Tether Cable: 30 m / 100′ (up to 90 m / 300′ optional). Multi-conductor, abrasion resistant polyurethane jacket.
- Weight: 6.2 kgs.
- Dimensions (lowered): W: 28 x L: 43 x H: 15 cm).
- Dimensions (raised): W: 28 x L: 28 x H: 34 cm).
- Type: Colour ¼” EX VIEW CCD.
- Sensitivity: < 1.5 LUX.
- Resolution: 460 TV lines.
- Focus: Auto and manual.
- Exposure: Auto.
- Zoom: 10X optical / 4X digital.
- Type: High efficiency LED.
- Intensity: Variable intensity.
- Temperature: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F).
- Depth Rating: 100′ / 30 m.
- Power: 110-240 VAC and 48 Vdc. 2 hour battery pack.
- Interface: Proportional joystick, membrane panel.
- Control: Variable joystick.
- USB compatible control.
- Bidirectional audio (two-way, full duplex).
- Digital video recorder (DVR).
- Helios® video enhancement system.
- Vehicle raise-position feedback.
- Camera tilt feedback.
- Laser Lines.